for one of my fantastic clients i am looking for a Lead Consultant ITSM
fluently english required - any other european language is a nice to have
Travel will be required in line with project and delivery locations.
Working locations are normally in the DACH region and Europe with travel being required on a daily or weekly basis, but occasional travel beyond that for longer periods will be required.
feel very firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this great opportunity
· Support the sales team to develop business opportunities widely.
· Assemble information to determine, document and agree customer requirements.
· Plan and manage IT Service Management tools and process discovery activities, conduct executive scans and strategic assessments, analyse and report findings and make recommendations.
· Design service management solutions together with supporting tooling configurations and/or functional specifications, based on industry best practice.
· Identify opportunities to drive more value from an organization's IT strategy by targeting areas which contribute to improved business performance and innovation.
· Work collaboratively with clients, up to and including CxO level, to develop and execute solution strategies that support organizational direction.
· Architect ServiceNow solutions to support best practice processes needed to deliver business requirements.
· Deliver advisory services centred on ServiceNow configuration optimisation for performance and capability.
· Manage engagements and ensure continuity for customer from pre-sales to delivery.
· Actively develop practice IP, points of view, publish white papers and speak in specific practice industry forums.
A strong sense of professionalism demonstrated through:
· Integrity / Initiative /Customer Focus
· Decision Making & Problem Solving abilities / Negotiation skills
· Relationship Management and strong customer management skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· Ability to work equally well as either a leader or team player in a consulting environment
· Resourceful flexible and adaptable in delivering meaningful solutions
· Self-starter with entrepreneurial attitude
An established network of potential clients is not expected, but would be an advantage.
· Clear understanding of process-centric IT, the interaction of human-based and system-based processes and business events, and Service Management best practices
· Understanding of waterfall and agile based project delivery
· Ability to create integrated target IT operating models which draw from multiple best practice frameworks
· Ability to lead the client through applied change management strategies and approaches
Excellent consulting skills:
· Requirements gathering and problem solving methods
· Communication and presentation skills
· Client management.
· Capability to support the sales team to identify and develop business opportunities, both within the existing work scope and more widely.
· Plan and manage discovery/assessment activities for consulting engagements/teams
· Detailed knowledge and experience of ServiceNow at an architectural level and / or
knowledge of other ITSM tools at a similar level would be an advantage.
· Design, development and deployment best practices for the Service-now platform and similar ITSM toolsets
· Technical design of cost-effective service management solutions.
· Integration of ServiceNow with other ITSM-related toolsets (e.g event monitoring).
· Creation of functional specifications for ServiceNow configuration and customisations needed to deliver defined requirements.
· ServiceNow technical skills would be an advantage:
· Java Scripting knowledge and hands on experience on it.
· Servicenow for custom Application Development.
· Create and modify workflows.
External client-facing consulting experience, including:
· Gathering requirements, problem solving and making recommendations
· Track record in mid-sized and Fortune 1000 customer environments
· Demonstrated success in the consulting context:
· Developing and delivering solutions.
· Achievement of high level of Customer Satisfaction on consulting engagements.
Broad IT experience, including:
· Full development lifecycle (requirements, design, build, test, deploy, support)
· IT service delivery management experience
· Demonstrable thought leadership, through authorship (or participation in) white papers or presentation at conferences.
· Team leading and/or management, including team planning, prioritizing & goal setting
· Identification and exploitation of opportunities to drive more value from an organization's IT strategy by targeting areas which contribute to improved business performance and innovation
· Working collaboratively with clients to develop and execute solution strategies to support organizational direction
· Architecting Service Management tools and process implementations as solutions to business requirements.
· Graduate or equivalent education.
· Post graduate education would be an advantage.
· Professional qualifications: ITIL, CMMI, CoBIT, TOGAF, IT4IT, Scrum and Six Sigma are relevant.